The graduation event of the 8th stream of the Institute of Liberal Politics took place
The graduation event of the 8th stream of the Institute of Liberal Politics took place, , during which the President of the “Institute of Liberal Politics” NGO, Tatevik Matinyan, the co-founder of the School of Ethics, public speaking specialist Armen Ghukasyan, welcomed the graduates.
Students of the 8th stream, Siranush Grigoryan and Anush Hovhannisyan, expressed a gratitude speech to the guests and participants.
The School has now 16 more graduates, who, within the framework of the curriculum, paid a study visit to the RA Ombudsman’s office and met with Ombudsman Anahit Manasyan, developed their skills through organised debates, gained knowledge on political, legal and economic topics, based on which they presented their graduation works at the end of the program.
The stream 8 syllabus is given below:
- Political Ideologies – political scientist Karen Simonyan
- Regional security dynamics after the Artsakh war in 2020 – political scientist,
- Director of the Center for Political and Economic Strategic Studies Benjamin Poghosyan
- Media and Politics – PR and Marketing Specialist Edgar Khachatryan
- The eco-legal status of human beings in Armenia and the world in the 21st century – Head of Scientific and Educational Center of Environmental Law after A. Iskoyan, PhD, Associate Professor Olympia Geghamyan
- Political Gestures: The Role and Significance of Gestures in Politics – International relation specialist Karen Ghazaryan
- Communication ethics, work ethics – Director of Ethics School Gevorg Mkrtchyan
- Georgian foreign policy – Georgian relations expert Johnny Melikyan
Fundamental human rights. mutation of law – human rights specialist and President of the “Institute of Liberal Politics” NGO Tatevik Matinyan.
- Conflictology – Doctor of Political Sciences, Professor Ashot Aleksanyan
- Evolution of Economic Systems – Gor Badalyan, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Executive Director of “ARCA” NGO
- Hybrid wars – political scientist and analyst Gevorg Melikyan
- Manifestations of Armenian hatred in Azerbaijan – Turkologist Aren Petunts
- Media Literacy – Flora Vardanyan, member of the Council of the ILP
- RA-India relations – PhD student, researcher Ashkhen Gevorgyan of the Institute of Oriental Studies of the National Academy of Sciences
- Public speaking skills – Armen Ghukasyan, co-founder of the School of Ethics, public speaking specialist
- Local self-government bodies – Public administration specialist Krist Marukyan
- Challenges of the RA foreign policy and ways to overcome them – Edmon Marukyan, Chairman of the “Bright Armenia” Party, RA Ambassador with Special Assignments
- Diplomatic and practical etiquette – public-politician, Ani Samsonyan
- Modern banking – businessman Suren Zohrabyan
- Political image – sociologist, PR specialist, candidate of sociological sciences, associate professor of YSU “Social work and social technologies” chair, co-founder of “SPRING-PR-Company” Nvard Melkonyan