Closing Ceremony of “Women’s Academy”
On March 27, the closing ceremony of the “Women Academy” implemented by “Institute of Liberal Policy” NGO in collaboration with “People’s Party for Freedom and Democracy” (VVD International) took place.
The following speakers delivered speeches within the framework of the program:
- Armen Ghukasyan, Co-founder/Development Director at School of Ethics, Director of the International Gaming Business Academy presenting “Public speaking” topic,
- Kristine Asatryan, Couch Expert lecturing on “Emotional intelligence” topic,
- Ruzanna Avagimyan, LLM in International Business Law, Attorney at Law, Board member at “Center of Strategic Litigations” HR NGO delivering speech on “Multitasking and burning out”,
- Edmon Marukyan, Ambassador-at-Large, President of the “Bright Armenia” Party talking about “The role of women in politics”
- Edgar Khachatryan, Political PR and Marketing Specialist making presentation on “PR making”,
- Edgar Marukyan, Entrepreneur, IT specialist made a speech on “Critical thinking”,
- Magda Arsenyan, Candidate of Political Science, Co-founder of ”POLiSCINET” scientific research center, Lecturer of “Political Management and Public Policy” of the Public Administration Academy of the Republic of Armenia spoke on How do we accept women leadership? Beyond or through the stereotypes?,
- Ashkhen Beglaryan, Candidate of Political Science, Deputy Director of the State Symphony Orchestra of Armenia, Lecturer, Security Expert delivered a presentation on “Image making/Public image”.
- A storytelling was made by Haykuhi Harutyunyan՝ Chairperson at Corruption Prevention Committee of Republic of Armenia
- Practical tips on how to be involved into politics and other useful information for women actively involved into political life was presented by
- Ani Samsonyan, Board Member of the “Bright Armenia” party, Member of the National Assembly of the 7th convocation, Member of the Council of Elders of Yerevan in 2017-2018,
- Srbuhi Grigoryan, Board Member of the “Bright Armenia” party, Member of the National Assembly of the 7th convocation, Adviser on Special Issues of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs of the Republic of Armenia,
- Karine Ghukasyan, Board Member of the “Bright Armenia” party, Member of the Bright Armenia faction of Vanadzor Council of Elders, businesswoman.
- Edmon Marukyan, Ambassador-at-Large, President of the “Bright Armenia” Party delivered an academy closing speech and gave certificates to participants of the Academy.
We thank all our speakers for sharing their experience and knowledge, as well as for inspiring and motivating participants with their success stories.