The “Women’s Academy” program, implemented by “Institute of Liberal Policy” NGO in collaboration with “People’s Party for Freedom and Democracy” (VVD International), was launched on March 21, 2021. Women from almost all regions of RA participated in the program. Within the framework of the courses, both success stories were discussed, and speeches were presented, touching on the socio-political and psychological aspects of women’s participation.
At the opening of the program, women MPs of the “Bright Armenia” faction, Ani Samsonyan, Srbuhi Grigoryan and Anna Kostanyan, gave speeches for the participants presenting their success stories.
In the second part, speeches were made by:
• Gohar Mkoyan, founder of the School of Social Entrepreneurship, topic of speech: “Social policy and social entrepreneurship, skills and knowledge needed to start a successful social business”
• Tatev Muradyan, founder of the “@МURADiAN” brand,
• Coach and trainer: Kristine Asatryan, topic: “Features of emotional intelligence development at personal and social levels”
• Sociologist Gayane Ghazaryan, speech topic: “The role and significance of critical thinking”.
• Aida Muradyan, head of the social services program of “World Vision Armenia”, topic of the speech: “Study of the role of women in the field of social protection”.
• Ruzanna Avagimyan, lawyer, expert of the “Bright Armenia” faction, topic of the speech: “The relationship between the legislative, executive and judicial branches of government in the system of checks and balances.”
In addition to speeches, debates were held within the program, which gave the participants the opportunity not only to express themselves, but also to challenge their own views and opinions.